fredag 13 april 2012

Who is going home with you tonight?

My break has been relatively good, not that much happening. I've been relaxing and stressing at the same time, so annoying. You know when you have that nagging feeling that you have to study or whatever but you never do, which of course leaves you completely stressed out and really worried when it is time to go to bed. Uggh. Also my back has been hurting now for a couple of days, so I haven't really been able to do anything.

Tomorrow is my little brothers birthday, eeehh... what to buy?

*This break, I have at least been eating a good breakfast every morning. Usually I just rush out the door in the mornings after having svallowed my sandwich in one bite... Hahah. In a magical way though, I always have time to brush my teeth, but not to eat breakfast.

1 kommentar: